What to expect at your first consultation
- You will be required to fill out personal details and medical history form. Please allow 10 minutes prior to your appointment to do this. Alternatively, you can download the initial forms online and bring them to your appointment or email it to us prior to it.
- It is advisable to bring any relevant scans, test results and reports to assist our practitioners.
- Your health practitioner will ask you a series of questions regarding your current symptoms and previous relevant medical history.
- Treatment will be performed at initial consultation plus home exercises (usually stretching) will be prescribed.
- Most patients require more than one consultation to be able to fully understand the reason for their problem.
- From your consultation and assessment, a pain management plan will be formulated which may include a combination of our treatment options.
* Important note: If your appointment is related to DVA, Medicare (EPC) or Return to Work SA, you will need to contact our clinic prior to your appointment as documentation is required prior to your arrival.