Kids Chiropractor in Adelaide
Gentle, Experienced and Proven Techniques for Kids
Our chiropractors will assess the health of your kids spine that could potentially lead to increased energy levels and mental stamina.
Safety is our priority. Knowledge is our expertise. Learn more about our chiropractors
Chiropractic has been proven to effectively treat and help with the following conditions and more:
- Jaw And Neck Pain
- Shoulder, Elbow And Arm Pain
- Back Pain (Limited Mobility)
- Growing Pains Symptoms
- Hip And Pelvic Pain
- Sports Injuries, Sprains, Strains And Weaknesses
- Arthritis, Tendonitis And Rheumatological Symptoms
- Post Surgery-Rehab
- Strength Conditioning After Trauma (Breaks And Fractures)
- Bowel And Bladder Incontinence
Chiropractic Care for Children
In Australia, chiropractors provide care to more than 30,000 paediatric patients (0-18 years old) every week.
Chiropractors are taught a full range of techniques to best care for their patients and modify all care to suit every individual depending on their age, presentation and development.
All Australian chiropractors abide by a national Code of Conduct to ensure best practice and maintain the highest level of professional competence and ethics, including:
- Ensuring the needs of the patient are at the forefront of all care;
- Ensuring there is informed consent from the paediatric patient’s parent or guardian;
- Carefully explaining the risks of care and alternatives to care to the parent or guardian; and
- Identifying any ‘red flags’ to the paediatric patient and investigating, managing, co-managing or referring to an appropriate health practitioner.
Top Reasons To Take Your Child To A Chiropractor
- To be proactive about your child’s overall health and wellbeing which will limit and support them through colds and infections and allow them to meet their optimal potential.
- To promote proper growth and development and to limit health challenges such as issues with nursing and reflux.
- To encourage nerve and brain development (neural plasticity).
- To promote proper perception and awareness preventing labels such as ADHD, Sensory Integration Disorder and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
- To improve a child’s immune system and digestive health and to limit colic and constipation.
- To allow a child’s nervous system and spine to grow optimally and without interference.
- Chiropractic may reduce ear infections, bed wetting, asthma and allergies.