OUR YOGA TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to SA Wellness Centre
- All classes need to be booked in advance.
- A minimum of 6 hrs notice is required for any changes in your bookings to avoide charges.
The front door to the studio will be locked at the beginning of class for safety and security. Late entry will not be permitted. We also encourage you to remain for the duration of the session.
- We will endeavour to start and finish classes at the scheduled time
Classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice to the students.
Teachers are subject to change without notice to the students.
SA Wellness Centre is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
SA Wellness Centre is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
Classes at SA Wellness Centre may be physically strenuous and you voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death. SA Wellness Centre is in no way liable for any injury, loss of property or death resulting from attending our studio.
The class passes exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes, workshops or other special events.
SA Wellness Centre does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
The Intro Offer of 2 weeks of unlimited yoga for $30 is available only once and cannot be suspended for any reason.
- The Intro Offer of 30 days of unlimited yoga for $60 is available only once and cannot be suspended for any reason.
No further discounts or concessions apply.
- Students will only purchase one Intro Offer once.
The activation date of the offer is the date of the first class that you attend after purchase.
4 & 10 Class Passess
All class passes expire 3 months from the date of the first class that you attend after purchase.
These passes allows you to attend 4 or 10 regularly scheduled classes, but excludes guest teachers, workshops, or other special events.
No refunds are offered on unused portions of the 4 or 10 Class Pass due to illness, injury, change of address or any other reason. Transfers may be negotiated in writing with management.
- Passes are not extended for any reason whether that be due to missed classes, illness, holidays, etc and as a result you are encouraged to use your classes prior to the expiry date.
SA Wellness Centre does not offer refunds or credits on workshops for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. All purchases are final.
- Full payment is required upon booking.
If you cannot attend, you may transfer your workshop ticket into another person’s name by emailing us at [email protected] at least 6 hours before start of workshop.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled start time of the workshop. Late entry to workshops will not be permitted. Latecomers will be considered a no show.
Gift Cards can be used to attend yoga classes at SA Wellness Centre (excluding workshops).
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
SA Wellness Centre does not offer refunds Gift Cards for change of mind, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason. You may transfer the gift card to another person by emailing us at [email protected]. All purchases are final.
Gift Cards may be purchased online or in the centre.
All prices, products and offers include GST.
Al prices are correct at the time of online publication.
Prices may increase from time to time. Notice of any such increase will be provided on our website and by email to exisiting students.
Promotional offers and discounts
- Where there is already a discount, no further discount can be applied. If promotions are offered, they are to be used strictly within the advertised time frame.
Private Class Policy
- Registration and payment are required prior to class commencement to confirm your booking and payment in part or full confirms your private booking and is therefore strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. Please provide 48 hours’ notice in the event that you need to cancel and/or reschedule your booking. Please note that students cancelling a Private Yoga Class with less than 48 hours’ notice will be charged for the missed session.
Short Course Cancellation
- Registration and payment are required prior to course commencement to guarantee your place and payment in part or full confirms your place on a class, course, or workshop and it is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. In special circumstances or during a covid lockdown, if you are unable to attend the course for which you have booked we may offer a transfer or a credit note, at our discretion. Refunds are not issued after the course commencement.
Missed Sessions/Non Attendance
- If in any event, you miss a session you are able to attend the same missed session in the next course subject to availability. For all other enrolments, in the event that you miss a single/multiple session/s, you are welcome to attend a public yoga class according to our current schedule.
- All courses/workshops will run where there is a minimum of 6 students 24 hours prior to the course/workshop commencement. Should the minimum number not be reached, those registrants will be contacted and their course/workshop re-scheduled to a mutually agreed date or SA Wellness Centre will refund 100% of the course fees received.
- Registration and payment are required prior to workshop commencement to guarantee your place and payment in part or full confirms your place and is therefore strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. In special circumstances or during a covid lockdown, if you are unable to attend the course for which you have booked we may offer a transfer or a credit note, at our discretion. Refunds are not issued after the course commencement.
- SA Wellness Centre will only collect and store information about you that is necessary to assist us in responding to your enquiry, request, or comments.
The content on our website belongs to us or to someone who has given us permission to use it. If you are using our website and its content for purposes other than personal or non-commercial reasons then you must get our written permission.
Last Updated 26 March 2021