SA Wellness centre
Bookings & Accounts Policy
Unforeseen circumstances happen. It’s what life is all about!
In consideration for our practitioners and other clients, it is expected that if you are unable to attend or need to change your booked appointment, you provide us with as much notice as possible (at least 24hrs), so we can offer your appointment to those on our waiting list.
You can call our clinics, even during after hours, and leave a message, or email our reception team to let us know. Cancellations within 24 hours may incur a fee, subject to the discretion of management. As our practitioners strive at all times to adhere to their schedules, clients who arrive late to their appointment may receive a shorter treatment in an effort not to inconvenience other booked clients.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations that occur 24 hours or more before the scheduled time are able to be re-booked at no additional cost to the client.
- The first time a cancellation is made within the 24hr period prior to the time of the booked appointment, the client will be given the opportunity to re-book (with no financial penalty applied).
- Any subsequent cancellations by/for the same client that occurs within the 24 hour period will result in a cancelled booking fee being applied (which will be equal to the value of the consultation fee for that booking that had been made and subsequently cancelled).
- Clients who make a booking and subsequently fail to present for their designated appointment (and have not contacted the clinic to cancel their appointment), may result in a cancelled booking fee being applied (which will be equal to the value of the consultation fee for that booking which had been made and subsequently missed).
Accounts and Billing
- Please get in touch with your reception team for our schedule of fees and pricing. All payments must be made at the time of service. Insurance, Workers’ Compensation, Medicare, and Department of Veterans Affairs claim may differ. We accept cash, EFTPOS, and credit card payments.
- Should you wish to claim your health fund rebate at the time of your consultation, please ensure your private health card is presented at each appointment. Clients who do not present their private health card will be billed the full amount, and the rebate can be claimed via receipt.
- A monthly late payment fee of $15 applies for any overdue accounts.