We are hiring
Are you looking for a Physiotherapist position in Adelaide?
How to apply?
If you’re a potential candidate for the role, we’d love to meet you and discuss hours and days of work and a commencement date over a coffee, so send your application through to our recruitment crew now at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
For more information, please email email@example.com for a private and confidential discussion.
We are looking for a committed Physiotherapist to join our team and take on existing patients.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programs to help people gain relief from pains, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
We are offering a Part time position with above industry standard hourly rate and commission percentage depending on experience. Start time negotiable.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours.
- A great atmosphere in a very pleasant work environment.
- Well-equipped treatment rooms, rehab gym and a studio available to run pilates classes.
- Free On-Site Parking.
- Next-door gym businesses to build networks with.
- Generous remuneration (above market)
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Musculoskeletal care, orthopaedic conditions and sports injuries both acute and chronic.
- Falls, balance and strength training.
- Pain management and complex care.
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals.
You will have the following:
- Bachelor of Health Science (Physiotherapy)
- AHPRA registration.