Arnica is traditionally used in homeopathic medicine for temporary relief of bruising and sore, aching muscles. Thus it may be particularly useful for the relief of muscular pain caused by over-exertion, heavy work or sporting activities
- It’s also important to avoid alcohol when recovering from a soft tissue injury.
- Allow your injury to fully heal before starting to exercise or play sport again.
- Use the RICER principle to treat all soft tissue injuries to encourage healing and reduce inflammation: R = Rest the injured part for a few days I = Ice the injured area using a cold pack or ice pack. Apply for 20 minutes throughout the day for 48 hours after the injury. C = Compress the injury using a firm crepe bandage. E = Elevate the injured limb for at least 24 hours. R = Rehabilitate with help from a health professional.
- Adults and children
- Apply to the affected area every 4 hours. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. For external use on unbroken skin only. If sensitivity develops, discontinue use.
- Active Ingredients – Topical Cream
- Each gram contains:
- Arnica montana 1X, 100 mg.
Instructions for maximum benefits from Brauer Natural Medicines
- Creams or gels should be gently massaged into the affected area.
- It is generally recomended that homeopathic medicines are best taken between meals – half an hour before or an hour after.
- Homeopathic medicines should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and perfumes, disinfectants or other strong smelling substances.
- Children under 12 years should take half the recommended adult dose.
- Check with your health care practitioner before using any medicines if you are pregnant, particularly during the first trimester of pregnancy.