What we all know
- Heat is great for soothing aches and pains and relaxing tight muscles
- Wheat bags are a quick, easy, natural and economic way of applying heat
But……all wheatbags are not created equal
Most wheat packs are regular shapes- square, rectangle or oblong. These might be fine just to warm up the bed or to cuddle up to on a cold night, but when it comes to therapy (and by that, I mean actually treating your body’s tightness or pain issues) they are quite useless, and in some cases actually may worsen symptoms.
THE PROBLEM WITH THESE HEAT PACKS IS THEY DON’T FIT and CONTOUR TO OUR BODY.
EASY HEATS heat packs have a very unique design, created by physiotherapists with over 35 years of experience. EASY HEATS heat packs mould to the contours oft he body. It heats right to the areas, where those tight muscles attach.
Not only that, but EASY HEATS heat packs are evenly weighted and balanced by counterweights and by velcro straps, which means when you use EASY HEATS heat packs you can completely relax. No more tensing to stop it falling off or having to hold it in place.
EASY HEATS packs can also be used to cool. Stick your pack in the freezer and you will have an ice pack that is perfectly contoured to your body.
EASY HEATS BACK
Easy Heat Back as its name suggests, targets the lumbar (lower back) area, but can be equally as effective for the hip, abdomen or ribcage areas.
Easy Heat Back is manufactured using unique stretch corduroy, which makes it not only comfortable to wear, but supportive as well. It’s like getting two products in one – a back support with a built in wheat bag.
Just place the wheat bag over the site of pain, pull firmly on the straps and fasten securely in place. Easy Heat Back fits snugly and firmly and is far more versatile than the standard square wheat bag. Some of the more popular uses are;
– to apply heat and support whilst carrying on with light activity.
– to target severe pain whilst allowing you to rest in any position (eg laying on your side)
– to prevent pain and tightness by applying heat and support whilst performing an activity which would normally cause pain, eg vacuuming, gardening or sitting at the computer.
– to pre-heat back muscles prior to activity, eg golf, physical labour.
Easy Heat Back is available in three sizes.