Physiotherapy is an effective, proven form of manual treatment that is instrumental in the management and recovery of many painful and limiting musculoskeletal conditions.
A qualified physiotherapist will work closely with clients, using a variety of techniques to alleviate painful conditions and challenging symptoms, fostering an optimised recovery and return to health.
Physiotherapy has been proven to effectively treat and alleviate the following conditions and more:
- Jaw And Neck Pain
- Shoulder, Elbow And Arm Pain
- Back Pain (Sciatica, Limited Mobility)
- Painful Pregnancy Symptoms
- Hip And Pelvic Pain
- Sports Injuries, Sprains, Strains And Weaknesses
- Arthritis, Tendonitis And Rheumatological Symptoms
- Post Surgery-Rehab
- Strength Conditioning After Trauma (Breaks And Fractures)
- Symptoms From Fibromyalgia And Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Bowel And Bladder Incontinence