Are you looking for an experienced naturopath especialised in health and wellness?
Naturopathy utilises a wide range of tools to build a big perspective of what’s going on.
Established more than 20 years ago, SA Wellness Centre has grown to become a leading health and wellness clinic in Australia. Located in the South of Adelaide, our naturopathic clinic is led by highly qualified and experienced naturopath practitioners that Adelaide locals can depend on. They work alongside a diverse team of health practitioners such as chiropractors, physiotherapists, massage therapists who are excited about helping you enhance your health. There’s no better time than now to experience the benefits of our wellness centre for yourself.
A holistic approach
Through detailed questioning, physical assessments, dietary and lifestyle analysis, various imbalances and patterns are identified, providing a clearer understanding of the underlying cause of disease or illness.
Led by a professional and experienced naturopath, Our Adelaide Wellness Clinic is passionate about helping you to find a solution to your health symptoms on the path to achieving optimal health and wellbeing. Whether you currently have a health condition that needs attention or you just are looking to improve your general health and wellbeing, natural therapies could be the answer you have been looking for. From fertility issues and digestive discomfort to problems with depression, low mood, anxiety and stress. Our naturopath in Adelaide can assist you to improve a variety of symptoms and conditions at our health and wellness centre located in O’Halloran Hill.
Call our centre and speak to one of our friendly reception staff who can assist you in your booking and any further inquiries you may have. Phone: 8322 1788. Alternatively, you can book your appointment online
Your Body Knows Best
Our human body is amazing and possesses the inherent ability to restore health!
Naturopathic medicine is mainly designed to help you achieve optimal wellness by combining traditional and natural approaches to healing.
Here ar SA Wellness we will teach you how to listen to your body and take charge of your mind, body and spirit for life.
How we can help
Our team of Naturopaths and specialist care providers are dedicated to creating the necessary space and time to help you achieve your goals. We are here to listen, to educate and to provide integrative care that prevents, restores & rebalances your body.
We provide comprehensive care that is tailored to meet your individual health care needs. As practitioners, we look at the entire body, head to toe, inside and out. We study and understand every aspect of your body to give you the treatment that is best for you. Our goal with all of our patients is to stop the progression of dysfunction and create a healthy foundation and balance in the body.
This care is built on a foundation of principles –
- Support the body’s own healing ability
- Find and treat the underlying cause
- Customize treatments that fit you
- Use comprehensive, cutting-edge therapies that combine conventional and alternative therapies
- Use science based, effective natural treatments
- Treat the person as a whole
- Develop a strong communication between patient and provider
- Promote preventative care for a healthier lifestyle
Frequently Asked Questions
A standard consultation starts at $80.00. Other consultations usually range from $80 – $180 as they may also include patient history, examinations, etc.
Concessions are also available for valid card holders, family and kids consultations. For more information please call the clinic on 08 8322 1788
What does a Naturopath do?
A Naturopathy is a distinct primary health care provider that addresses the root cause of disease and encourages health and healing using natural therapies. These natural therapies are often referred to as “alternative” or “complementary” in relation to the conventional healthcare model. Our team of naturopaths in Adelaide integrate standard medical diagnostics with a broad range of natural therapies.
When should I see a Naturopath?
Virtually anyone with a chronic or acute health condition can benefit from seeing a Naturopath. Naturopaths in Adelaide are trained to evaluate all body systems when evaluating a person’s health issues. Their training includes laboratory diagnostics, physical exam and pharmacology. Treatment considerations also include a wide array of natural therapies. The patient is asked to become an active part of their own healing journey because ultimately, that healing comes from within.
What type of conditions does a Naturopath treat?
- Endocrinology – Fatigue, Poor Concentration, Low Immunity, Sleep issues and Insomnia, Naturally Manage Adrenal Health, Thyroid Disorders, Autoimmune, Hashimoto’s, and Diabetes
- Identify nutritional deficiencies
- Mood Balance – Depression, Anxiety, Focus, Stress
- Gut Health – Food Allergies and Sensitivities, Improve Digestion and Dysbiosis, SIBO (with herbs, drugs or other natural methods), Candida, IBS and many other GI concerns
- Dermatological Issues – Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Melasma
- Hormone Balancing – PMS to Menopause and Andropause
- Men’s health – Sexual Health, Energy Decline and Focus, High Blood Pressure
- Women’s health – Postpartum Health, Natural Fertility Preparation (including collaboration with IVF/IUI providers), Gynecology exams and Abnormal PAPs/Cervical Dysplasia/HPV
- Disordered Eating – Anorexia, Bulimia, Orthorexia, Binge Eating, Emotional Eating, Body Image
- Pediatrics – Digestive Concerns, ADD/ADHD, Well Child Checks
- Non Surgical Joint Repair – chronic pain, tendonitis, arthritis, sports injuries, joint instability, tendon and ligament repair
- Medication Management – Psychiatric, Naltrexone (Low Dose Naltrexone LDN and Sinclair Method), Heart Health
- Holistic Primary Care & Natural Family Medicine
Specialised Testing and Treatments
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Herbal, Supplemental and Homeopathics
- Targeted and Personalized Dietary Approaches
- Therapeutic Massage, including Mayan Abdominal
- Conventional Drugs
- Intravenous (IV) Therapy and Injections
- Escharotic treatments for HPV
- and much more
Some Testing Available
- Comprehensive Conventional MD Testing
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Thyroid Function and Health
- Food Allergies
- Sex Hormones for both Men and Women
- Advanced Digestive Function Assessments
- Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Reproductive Function
- Heavy Metals and Toxins
- Cellular Nutrition Status
- Genomics and MTHFR
- Chronic Infectious Diseases (EBV, Lyme, more)
What to expect from an initial consultation
In order to take your thorough history, the initial visit will last for approximately 90 minutes. You can expect a complete health history intake, any appropriate physical exams, and any laboratory testing that is deemed necessary will be ordered (if clinically necessary). You will leave with a better understanding of overall health concerns and with a comprehensive treatment plan catered to your specific needs.
Is Naturopathy covered by health insurance?
A number of natural therapies ranging from naturopathy to yoga will no longer be eligible for coverage by private health insurers from 1 April, 2019.